CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
humaworm Views: 1,965
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 812,311

Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Yes - I can make him a formula without the cayenne. Just order as ususal then email me rg@humaworm.com and I'll make it for him. Not to scare you or him, but I think he is having die-off reactions if the HUMAWORM kept him awake all night. If he cannot handle cleansing at this time, then slowly start him out on the 7 anti-parasitic herbs in his daily food. 1/4 teaspoon of each per day: onion, garlic, sage, thyme, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Just put them into food - for example: ginger, cinnamon and cloves in oatmeal or applesause and the others in rice, potatoes or on baked chicken. You can just use the powdered ones found in any spice section of any grocery store. These alone will not kill off all parasites, but they will not cause resistance AND they might help his body slowly get into a detox mode. When he becomes adjusted to these daily herbs - then he might be ready for a full 30 day (cayenne free) cleanse.

Oh, and you can be more liberal with the onion and garlic powders if he can tolerate them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)