CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

almostthere Views: 2,027
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 811,422

Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Hi Humaworm,

Sorry for making this confusing! Per an earlier post, I have been one of those who have been cleansing for years, trying every parasite removal product out there and not getting completely well. I then read your post regarding "super parasites", realized I was at risk for this big time, and then did the steps I mentioned above in my post yesterday.

Because of this, I'm thinking I should be double dosing, but please advise.

Regarding my spouse, thanks for the info. I am worried about the super parasite issue with him as well. At the same time we started the Humaworm cleanse last week, we also went on a very sparse diet, with juicing, salads, vegetables, and no protein, fats, and limited carbs. I'm wondering if he had more food in his stomach if that would help buffer his acid stomach/nausea. He won't stop coffee while on this.

Maybe you are right, he should just stop this and try another time. My biggest fear is that he won't try this again - ever.

He doesn't think he has parasites, even though he's having the dieoff symptoms so it's hard for him to understand the die-off and why he should be on the full dose.

Sorry for the long message, but another question is if we start exercising after this cleanse, would this help reduce the dieoff symptoms if he tried this again in 3 mos?

thanks in advance for your great support!

(not quite) almost there

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)