CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
humaworm Views: 2,054
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 811,087

Re: started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

I was referring to too many parasite cleansings too close together. The other cleanses you did will not affect your HUMAWORM cleanse. You really need to take the recommended 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night. These are the correct amounts for parasite removal.

If there is any way possible, try to get your husband to take 1 capsule in the morning and 2 at night, then up it to the regular 2 and 2. One capsule per day is just going to irritate the parasites - not remove them. He is also runnning the danger of creating "super parasites" - resistant parasites that are very hard to get rid of. He is just feeding the parasites a tiny dose of "poison" per day - not enough to kill them.

The one capsule per day may be why he is having nausea - if he can't take the full dose, then he will need to stop the cleanse. I know you want him to cleanse with you, but some people just can't handle the thought of parasite cleansing, while others can't handle any die-off at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.203 sec, (1)