CureZone   Log On   Join
started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

almostthere Views: 2,559
Published: 14 years ago

started cleanse but just realized I made a mistake...

Hello Humaworm,

This is regarding an earlier post you replied to regarding cleansing too long and needing to wait the 90 days prior to trying Humaworm. Well, I took the 1200 mg/day of Milk Thistle for 2 mos., did the colon cleanse a month and half prior, did a liver cleanse (200 successful stones removed), fasted several weeks prior, and then started last Monday night. What I just saw today in your post that I DID NOT do was to DOUBLE my humaworm dose. I'm wondering if this explains why I am not noticing many dieoff symptoms and my husband who has never cleansed and is only taking 1/4th the dose (one pill at night) is having horrible nausea and "feeling like crap".

My question is should I start doubling my dose now? I realize now that the strategy to "hit them hard" is kind of water under the bridge at this point, but if you think it will help, then I will do it.

Also, my poor husband, who is trying this only at my insistence, is on day 5 and still swears he has no parasites even though he is having nausea, no appetite, and generally doesn't feel well on only 1/4th dose. I suggested drinking more water - he drinks coffee 2-3 times/day and I gave him peppermint tea. Are there any other suggestions?

He says he will try to increase if he gets over the nausea. If he doesn't, was the cleanse a wasted effort for him? Or does this cleanse at 1/4th the dose help him if he does one again in 3-6 mos?

thanks for being here and helping on these kinds of questions!!

-almost there

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)