CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sluggish bowels, need advice!

letitrain Views: 1,480
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 809,697

Re: sluggish bowels, need advice!

Hello! That's great about the success of your liver flushes. I'd like to try one some day, but feel like I'm still too backed up. I read one of your posts where you'd cut milk from your diet. Have you cut out meat or gluten as well? I'm sure you've heard all of the advice - drink tons more water, etc. I'd suggest trying some disposable Fleet-style enemas, to begin with. You can immediately refill them a few times, before tossing them - easy clean up. You also mentioned candida, so you might try adding a little bit of vinegar to enemas. You won't be able to hold them in very long, but it really kills that candida and sends it out. I'm referring to the brown/yellow threads, if they are candida or not. My most successful cleanse was when I followed the ParaGone regimen, with this little vial of nasty stuff that you gulped throughout the day. I'm about to start doing it again, just because I know it will definitely kill everything, candida in particular. It seems like that candida holds onto the intestinal walls as well as the MP, so once it's weakened/dead, the MP is easier to dislodge with the P&Bs. Good luck with everything. I would really like to hear more about your Liver Flush experience, was it painful at all? Did you cleanse your bowels beforehand?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)