CureZone   Log On   Join
I & WE need you, Hopinso

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Corey Views: 5,359
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,087

I & WE need you, Hopinso

Hopinso, there are a few people here on cure zone that have the ability to take a somewhat complicated subject and relate it in a manner that even someone without much education can understand it. You are among the best of them. I have learned SO much from your posts. Much more that the tomatoes hurting my knees. I do not post a great deal for many reasons. Mostly not a lot of time. I am not a good typist (not slow, not fast, just half fast, snicker). I do get to try a lot of the things I learn here and sometimes relate my experiences, good or bad, and mostly do not relate them. I do use humor a lot because I have always loved it and several years ago I read "Anatomy of an Illness" by Norman Cousins and like him, I firmly believe that humor is healing.

I wish I had the eloquence to express what you mean to me (and us here at CZ) but I cannot. So many knowledgeable posters have left because of the few negative posters. From my view, that lets them win. I do sorely miss Owen and a few others. Please stay around. There is so much I want to learn from you.

Corey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)