CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I ordered...can't wait:) n/m

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
moondance722 Views: 1,203
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 807,569

Re: I ordered...can't wait:) n/m

I went with Tropical Traditions.....I also decided to keep my Spectrum refined CO for external use and I couldn't wait, I opened it to taste and blah :( no smell/no taste...well a slight hint of coconut after I spit it out. I can't wait till I get the new VCO....woohoo!!! I also noticed today that my SPectrum Sesame is refined!! I bought it at the health food store and didn't pay attention cause usually everything I buy in there says "organic" on it. I guess I'll just use it for now cause it's better than nothing, but I suppose I'll have to purchase all my oils online...or I could ask, ever so kindly, my health food place to special order me stuff ;)
It really sucks, cause I was using "tree of life" sesame which was perfect, but the bottle was TINY and was gone in like 5 days if I was lucky and she only had 2. O-well, I guess I was just anxious out of lack of pulling for 2 days. Damn this (wonderful) addiction. *sigh* I guess next time I will just have to overbuy online so I can't run out...that's never a bad thing.
So, to all those swishing right now with their "good' oil...one more swish for me please....YES!!! thanks, I needed that ;)

Goodnight

Jenni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)