CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to Treat Stomach Cancer with Alternatives

canadian yoda Views: 7,942
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 797

Re: How to Treat Stomach Cancer with Alternatives

Hi Libby,
I found out about Pau d'Arco from a Chat site much like this one, when first diagnosed I posted a message out of desperation asking for any helpful info Re stomach cancer and alternatives. A lady contacted me and told me that she had been battling stage 4 colon cancer, the doctors gave up on her when she did not respond to chemo anymore and had sent her home and told her to get her affairs in order, she had started to experience great pain and remembered the Pau d'Arco a friend had told her about was supposed to be good for it so she bought some and started taking it. She said her pain began to receed imediately and when she went for a scan a few weeks later the Docs were amazed to find her tumors were all shrinking. She said that she just kept drinking it and just kept getting better , she was back at work and enjoying life again. Well... with a testimony like that I figured what the hell and ordered some for myself...and voila ! the rest is history.
I would be honored to have my testimonial on your site, Thank You.
I also noted CCJ's posting below yours about the free Pau, I know that they used to do that but was told that they stopped doing so as the volume was too great, I am not sure how long ago you contacted them however and hope I stand corrected.

Wishing You Well,
Rob.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)