CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Embarrasing question about eliminations

angel4ever Views: 3,794
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 803,439

Re: Embarrasing question about eliminations

I don't know why I get the impression that it's here in the big cities that it's not regularly seen.. but maybe if I lived in the countryside or rural areas it would be easier to find...

Hold on!!! As I'm writing this I just remembered that when I was a kid street sellers used to sell it a lot, but I never drank it cause it didn't look appealing.. You know they would go round like in a bicycle with a huge ice box attached to it! I'm sure someplace these guys must still be around.

It's strange how I hadn't thought of this before.. it's just such a faint memory... But you got me thinking about it when you said that you thought "guarapo" was a normal thing in Latin cultures... and I think you're not that mistaken... What I think is that nowadays it's a really traditional stuff to drink.. and with so much globalization going on things have changed and ppl instead of drinking Sugar cane juice prefer to have a Coke or a Pepsi...

Tomorrow I'm going to ask around for sure... If I find it I'm sure it'll keep me more motivated and the whole Master-Cleanse idea would be even more pleasant even if my bum is sore for the next week or so...

Thanks Pepe!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)