CureZone   Log On   Join
Modifying a fast for "skinny" people

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Elements that Stop Cancer
Candida, Retrovirus and other pathogens may instigate Cancer...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
redlepton Views: 3,593
Published: 12 years ago

Modifying a fast for "skinny" people

I was wanting to do a cleansing fast, but I really don't want to loose any wieght. I am about 80% raw, and weigh 96 pounds (5'3''). Though I eat relatively heathily now, that is not the reason for my size, as I have weighed 96 pounds my entire adult life (I am 34 now), except when I did some extreme weight-lifing in my 20's, I got up to 108. I weighed 96 pounds even consuming over 3,000 calories of SAD food a day (including weight-gaining powders). So, generally the number of calories I eat doesn't affect my weight. I have done 3 parasite cleanses in the past 3 years and also done quite a bit of bowel cleansing.

I was wondering what I could add to a simple OJ fast which whould prevent me from loosing mucle mass. I was thinking of having a sesame milk-shake for lunch and for dinner- having a cleansing salad, which I usually put two bunches of parsely and some celery greens in my food processor with lemon juice and olive oil. Would these two extra items negate the cleanse of the OJ fast? Would I be better off doing a few shorter OJ-only fasts?

I have two current health problems. One is that I have a mild pain in the appedix area which may be an intestinal ulcer. I went to the doctor about a year and a half ago, who told me it was just stress - I have not been to another doctor since. I also have spinal pain in my neck. This is from when I used to lift weights in my 20's. It went away, but then when I had children and had to carry them around and push them in a stroller all day, it came back and has been constant and highly unpleasant for the last 5 years or so.

Also, I am not able to order any of MH's herbs until we move back to the US, probably in about a year. I know Brother Jimmy will ship them here, but I don't trust the USPS. They throw boxes around and break a a lot of stuff. Then you have to fill out a million forms and pray for an act of god for them to refund your money, even with the insurance.

Thanks for any help.

Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)