CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first flush - no stones!

northgirl Views: 1,050
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 801,147

Re: My first flush - no stones!

Hi there,
I skipped gallbladder surgery (days away) by doing cleanses. On my first I had 275 stones and felt great, my second 250 stones and felt like crap. A year later I did a cleanse with none but felt great and all my gallbladder symptoms went again. I'm not sure why, but even if no stones show I think it is helping. My sister had only a couple with her first cleanse but felt good. Every cleanse will leave you feeling different, some better some tired (for a few hours only), but I believe they all help.

I ate the day before, just no oil or high protein. Stopped eating at 1pm, stopped drinking (H20) at 3pm. Had 3/4 c applejuice w/1Tbsp epsom at 6 and 8pm. Had Fresh grapefruit juice (1/2 - 3/4c) w/ olive oil (1/2c) at 10, and my apple and epsom in the morning when I wake, but not before 6am. (usually 6 and 8am. It has always done something for me.

I'm proof they help, I was down to 98 lbs at 5'4", and sick as a dog. Over six months I passed 12-1500 stones. Many people have no shows for their first few cleanses, don't worry about it. They are probably compacted and moving a little each time. If your bowel cleared than they are not in it.

Take care,
Northgirl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)