CureZone   Log On   Join
My first flush - no stones!

nanner2 Views: 1,178
Published: 16 years ago

My first flush - no stones!

I did my first flush using Andreas Moritz ' protocol. I altered it somewhat. I drank about 24 ounces of the apple juice for 3 weeks before the flush with a tablespoon of Braag's apple cider vinegar in each cup. I also ate one granny smith apple a day. So I got plenty of malic acid! On the day after the flush, I skipped the 4th Epsom Salt drink and had a Mag O7 instead (it is similar to Oxypowder ). I did cheat a bit on the day of the flush. At 1pm I had a tiny piece chocolate cake with no frosting (my father in law's 80th birthday party).

I did the flush Friday night. I went to the bathroom all day yesterday. My tummy is settled down today. I saw no stones or chaff in the toilet whatsoever! I am a bit disappointed. I thought I would see something! I am a 44 year old woman, and I have had pains under my right ribcage for about a couple of months. My doctor suggested the flush (he is quite progressive). I saw a medical massage therapist on Thursday, and he agreed that my liver, gallbladder and lymphatic system are congested, and said the flush would be good.

On a high note, I feel great today and my face is glowing.

So, where are the stones? Are they stuck in my intestines, or did they not get flushed? I definitely felt some movement across my chest below my ribcage for the first 30 minutes after the olive oil mixture. Where are the stones?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)