CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My problem with the WD

redlepton Views: 1,632
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 799,630

Re: My problem with the WD

Hello,

I am just like that also. When I used to go out to eat with friends, I would eat my food, whatever they didn't eat from theirs AND then 2 desserts.

I have been doing the warrior diet since summer. It has had no affect on my weight. I originally lost about 3 pounds when I started cleansing. It was all in my waist area, as my clothing all fits the same, except now I wear a belt with everything. I gained close to 2 of those pounds back when I started running regularly (but did not gain any back on the waist).

Eating tons of food all day long is severely detrimental to your health. I know how it is because sometimes I'm thinking I need to eat more calories. At least for me, the number of calories I eat seems to have no relationship to the number on the scale. Now, I just try to eat as healthily as possible.

Maybe try to do some cleanses - Psyllium and Bentonite shakes are the cheapest. It's not about how many calories you eat; it's about what your body can digest and absorb.

I have wasted a lot of money on weight gainers and lots of food all the time, in the past. The only thing that came of it for me was blood Sugar problems. I know of other "eat all you want" people that have had the same problems. A "regular" person's body sees that extra blood Sugar and converts it into fat. For many of us, this process isn't as efficient, and the Sugar remains in the blood, causing havoc to the walls of the arteries and veins. Many people will say one is "lucky" if they can eat all they want without gaining weight but I think it's actually a detriment.

In any case, self-experimentation with the warrior diet may be worth a try for you. Listen to your body - if it doesn't work out, then go to a different eating schedule. Humans are pretty adaptable and have lived in feast-famine situations for most of history. I think this diet goes a long way to stop food obsession -ie, once you are used to the diet, you don't have to constantly worry about what you are eating all day and if it's the right thing, etc. It is good for me, because I was always thinking about food and wondering what to eat.

Good Luck,
Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)