CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

ANVIL Views: 16,769
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 795,249

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Happy new year!

I hope you made it to the coast, lucky you. I was just pleased to see green grass this x-mas which is a rare occurence. And yes, we call them trailers up here. We even have a tv show...the trailer park boys, don't know if its played in the states.

I looked at the website you mentioned for the intestinal analysis test. I didn't find the test you mentioned, but it sounds thorough. Since you had this test before, why do you want it repeated? Did it show something initially so that you have been wondering if any improvement has been made since that time?

I also looked at the marshall protocol. There is a lot of information on it. Very different. It mostly mentioned lyme, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, but I also saw ms mentioned. The funny thing is that what I heard about ms is that it is more popular in northern climates where people don't get as much sun. A girl I worked with developed ms recently and when I think back, I can't remember her ever having a tan. It is worth looking into, especially getting tested for CWD bacteria. I don't think I could ever follow a protocol of no sun. Sun is one of the things that seems to improve my health, but I will keep the door open on the topic.

Just got my cumanda and samento in which put a big dent in my wallet. Luckily, santa is paying for it this time.

I'll keep you posted with any improvements or finds that I make.

Be well,

anvil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)