CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonic for a desperate kid? -- get her off grains and dairy

sandover Views: 10,948
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 799,405

Re: Colonic for a desperate kid? -- get her off grains and dairy

Dear Jax,

You might consider taking Meg off grains and dairy altogether. Have you gone to Mercola.com and used their search engine for ADD/diet? There is a LOT of information there.

THere is a product called Attend which is a more natural approach to treating ADD. I am sure your granddaughter feels terrible in the morning. Imagine -- her digestive system is pulling all the water it can to help her eliminate, leaving none to help her process the ADD drugs.

When I took Ritalin for a year or so, I had a very difficult time sleeping well. I could time the meds so I could get to sleep, but it was not a good, deep sleep, and I had the same problem as Meg in the mornings -- walking around in a brain fog trying to prepare for a day that I was physically unable to be prepared for.

THere are some non-narcotic ways to approach ADD, and I believe the forum here may have some answers.

I think it is hard for kids to go on restricted diets when they see their friends eating with impunity, but it may really help her mood and therefore her life to cut out those hard-to-digest products that are so mucous forming and that leave us all so draggy...

Good luck.

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.031 sec, (1)