CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Revisionist bibles

Healme Views: 2,427
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 798,434

Re: Revisionist bibles

#73099 never really stated what faith he/she was but I thought it might be Jewish Kabbalah. I don't know that much about it but know enough to stay away from it. I read it was jewish mysticism and they have secrets only for the wise and so on but that is not the gospel ( the good news ) It was of no private interpretation and the mysteries Of God are for the faithful not just a certain few. Love orgies? Oooh thats pretty sick didn't know about that one. No I am not interested in the Kaballah myself, I haven't changed my beliefs since I got saved.The change the Gospel has made in my life is proof enough for me that I don't need another gospel. I'm sorry I didn't clarify myself, I was talking about what I thought 73099 faith might be by the comments. He/She kept talking about the aramic language. I myself have no problem with the greek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)