CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Spiritual versus Physical

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
givati Views: 990
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 796,627

Re: Spiritual versus Physical

Are they?

If we don`t understand earthly things, like most of us, how can we understand heavenly or spiritual powers or beings.
I stick too the Good Book,and when the red flag is up I`ll stay put.

What I`m saying is that if a person is sick,like we are discussing on this forum , one has to change his eating habits.
If one seeks spiritual healing, one has to repent according to the Good Book.

So if a spiritual healer himself is not healthy, it means to me that he does`nt know earthly things, so how can this person claim to know heavenly things and secrets?

If this person cannot understand the difference between a acidic body and a alkaline body, how can they understand the difference between a acidic spirit and a alkaline spirit, sort of speak?

I spoke to many healers and they all admit that they are just vessels and subjected to higher and more powerfull spirits, the so called "healing" take`s place without the so called healer being involved. Basicly they admit that they are slaves and overpowered, you call this a exelent spiritual shape?

And the people are they cured? Coming back month after month paying alot of money?
I haven`t seen it, they get worse and worse, physically and spiritually.
The original problem might disappear but something worse appears most of the time, in time.
The healer and his client are both deceived, whatever they wish to believe.

Is a christian healer any better, I don`t believe so most of them if not all are crooks they are after the power and the money they are slaves them selves, like any spiritual healer. I have seen many people proclaim to be healed, die within a year or so.

Just my thought and observation.

Be well, Invincible.

Greetings,Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)