CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alternative Treaments for Bacterial Vaginosis

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Cure Arthritis
Here’s a simple, easy natural strategy to cure arthritis in 21 days

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

My Elderly Mother Saved Her Failing Memory!
Colloidal Gold- Enhances Memory and Focus-...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Cure Arthritis
Here’s a simple, easy natural strategy to cure arthritis in 21 days

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

My Elderly Mother Saved Her Failing Memory!
Colloidal Gold- Enhances Memory and Focus-...

Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about beating cancer naturally which has worked for t...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

rickyjean Views: 19,647
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 750,519

Re: Alternative Treaments for Bacterial Vaginosis

Hi shereelee,

I just wanted to say I totally understand where you are coming from. I think you definately have it figured out, except how to treat longterm. I know people have pointed out that BV can be sexually transmitted, etc. but I dont' think that is the only way, or even the most common. Sounds like you have a good OBGYN, which is great. My two cents, since I am dealing with this too...I think it IS your husbands semen, and I think it is possible for people systems to change over time. Probably both of your bodies have changed, either hormonally or with pH. I mean, if you think about it, changes are normal, they happen. I have noticed huge changes in my body - systemically - the last ten years (between 22 and 32). I have also noticed that when my BF and I have sex a lot - with out condoms and when he ejaculates inside of me - I have a definite increase in symptoms. Also when I ovulate and before my period I tend to have more problems. I also don't think there is anything WRONG with either of us. I am just different.

I have used a peroxide flush to re-establish pH (cheaper than RePhresh), but I always follow it up with acidophilus inserted for a few days to pump up my flora. Actually, I use kefir milk, which is a cultured milk carried in health food stores. I have found it works MUCH better for me than yogurt or even acidophilus caps. I have a syringe from the drugstore without the needle (of course) and I insert about a tablespoon. I use the same syringe for the peroxide flush. I think from here on out, I will try to treat myself with one or the other whenever we have a particularly active day or weekend. I think it is just that my BF's semen is especially alkaline and I am sensitive (I also never had this type of situation on a regular basis - almost always used condoms in the past). I am also going to try and keep my diet healthy, cut down on alcohol and sugar, etc. I think this is one of those problems that is very individual, and we all have to figure out what works for us. I also think what works changes as we change, which is natural.

Oh...one other thing I noticed is that I seemed to have less of a problem when I was drinking this "fat flush" drink. It was coincidental but I think it helped. It didnt flush much fat though...haha. I did it twice a day. I use a heaping teaspoon of Yerba Prima fiber blend (It has psyllium, oat bran, apple pectin, etc.) with a 1/2 tablespoon of cranberry concentrate and 1/2 tblspoon of lemon or lime juice. I fill the glass up with COLD water and take two flaxseed or mixed-Omega oil gelcaps with it. IT is great for regularity, but I noticed my BV seems to go away when I use it too. It may or may not help.

Anyway, I guess I just wanted to say I undertand where you are coming from and how hard it is for each of us to figure out what works individually. These problems DEFINATELY do not have a one-size-fits-all solution, even more than other conditions. Please let us know what works for you - and I am sure you will find it - so maybe it can help someone else.

Good luck!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)