CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plantlover Views: 16,911
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 794,902

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Anvil,

Wow, the research you found has my brain really thinking!!! And, no your post doesn't have me yawning. You sound very much like my best girlfriend of many years in California. She and her boyfriend have lived together for about 14 years and just got married because she was ready to retire. Seems they had to get married a certain number of months before her retirement (she worked in the District Attorney's Office) or he wouldn't be eligible for her retirement benefits if something happened to her.

It's interesting how some people react when their spouse or significant other starts to get well, or lose weight, or have some life changing experience. Change just freaks some people out and I know it can be hard trying to deal with another's issues when your own seem overwhelming. I know I'm very blessed to have the husband I have. I wasn't so lucky the first time around, but the second was the charm!

I wanted to do a post today also to say I was going to be offline until after January 1st. My daughter is having her tonsils out tomorrow, we're celebrating Christmas early and then if I'm strong enough we're going to go camping at the coast for a week. (I hope, I hope, I hope... well, more like me just laying around the trailer, or do they call them caravans in Canada?). But just having a change of scenery will be nice as I'm pretty much house bound.

After the holidays I'm going to do some more research, especially since you've suggested some new ideas and you've seen some improvement in your condition.

And, my mom AND maternal grandmother both have had problems with adrenal issues, although I didnít realize thatís what it was until I started researching. I have had some of my fillings out and I also had the heavy metals testing done. My naturopath at the time gave me a copy and I was in the reference range for all of the toxic elements. Mercury and Barium were still in reference range but just an eensy bit higher than the rest.

The test Iíd really like to have done again is the one by Doctorís Data, which is the comprehensive intestinal analysis. Itís a Bacteriology, Mycology, Pararisitology, Digestive-Absorption-Inflammatory and Immunology Markers as well as Infectious Pathogens, Intestinal Health Markers. Donít know if they have a sample test on their website at
http://www.doctorsdata.com
but it sure gave us a lot of information.

The other really interesting thing in the pipeline is this new Marshall Protocol where I think they look for some kind of special bacteria under some special microscope. Iím going to look into it after the first of the year but there was a description and interview on the last newsletter that was issued by
http://www.immunesupport.com
I canít remember if it was the Fibromyalgia or the Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome newsletter but I get both online.

Oh, and I sang Country and Bluegrass mostly. I spent a few early years singing gospel but got the 'bug' to be a star, put together a band with my cousin and went on the road. I absolutely loved it and we had so much fun. Through connections we were able to be the opening band for many of the country stars of the day in the mid 1980's such as Lee Greenwood, Johnny Lee, T.G. Shepard, Eddie Raven and Lacy J. Dalton. I finally quit to 'get a real job' in corporate America but I was still able to sing on the weekends and do studio work up until just a few years ago when I got sick. I even sang in an oldies band for awhile performing music from the 50's and 60's. We had 2 sets of costumes. One with poodle skirts and saddle shoes, the other was this way-cool dress that looked like something Grace Kelley would have worn. It was such a fun time to be sure.....

Happy Holidays and I'll post again after the 1st . Today I'm just trying to get everything wrapped for Christmas and the rest of the cards out.
Plantlover

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (2)