CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
More

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

ANVIL Views: 16,911
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 792,825

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Hi plantlover,

I became curious looking at your test results, so I did a little googling. I came across the following:

Histamine is the chemical (neuro-transmitter) your body produces when you're having an allergic reaction. Although there is always some histamine in your body, a mosquito bite (for example), causes your body to release more histamine in the area of the bite, making your skin red and itchy. In extreme cases, histamine levels in someone who is allergic to a bee sting or a particular food like strawberries can be elevated so high that it causes anaphylactic shock and possibly death. Adrenaline (Epinephrine) is the only chemical that can quickly eliminate histamine in a person. So called "antihistamines" like Benadryl only work to block some of your body's histamine receptors (relieving some histamine related symptoms), they do not remove histamine. If you do go into anaphylactic shock (where your organs essentially shut down), it is essential that you are injected with adrenaline immediately to counteract the dangerously high histamine level and prevent death. My histamine level was very high but not dangerous. My body tried in vain to reduce this high level of histamine to a normal level, by releasing abnormally large quantities (spikes) of adrenaline into my blood stream. This created nervous energy and sometimes even panic attacks if the spikes were large enough. The body normally has a certain amount of adrenaline that increases and decreases slightly to balance your body's histamine level. In its attempt to reduce my histamine level, my body would essentially use up all my adrenaline (as shown by my blood test).

So your histamine is high, and you did say that your adrenaline is low, so maybe that is what is happening with you. Your histamines don't like something in your body and so is reacting to it causing your adrenals to drain. As to the epinephrine, the only thing I came across to lower that is natural lithium. It is supposed to be less potent than the prescription kind.

You wrote that you were sick even as a child, susceptable to infections, and that your sister had similar problems. Does your mother have similar problems? Infections/viruses can be passed on to children through pregnancy. It seems that your immune system has not been able to handle things from the beginning. That might be a reason to try immune increasing herbs such as samento. Your adrenals could definitely have been deficient your whole life maybe because your system is stressed fighting your infections. As to stress making your feel worse, I think that would be the case in any illness and not necessarily what made you ill in the first place.

As to myself, I was a healthy child. I started feeling a little off when I hit puberty at 14. I was feeling terrible by 18 years when I was diagnosed with IBS. I had an iron stomach before that. I haven't been well since...20 years now. I always felt like something was poisoning me. I started to eat barely nothing because the more food I ate the worse I felt and I would excercise alot just to sweat it out of my system. I lost my period for 4 years, had constant pms. Finally got it back when I was put on Antibiotics for a year for a bladder infection. It actually made me feel better as if it was helping to kill something that didn't belong in my body. I could eat more and gained my weight back, but never really felt well. By 28 years I started to get migraines and all the neurological symptoms we have been discussing here. I have even had my left lower leg and both feet go numb for months. I ran out of energy and became depressed. Nothing I tried was helpful. Basically gave up for years and just drank daily for years. At least it was somewhat fun. At least the silver and samento is providing me some hope. I don't really know I have lyme, but I do have something which seems to be getting zapped with this protocol. My improvements are muscle strength which I wasn't making any improvement on going to the gym. Also I can jog for upwards of 45 min and actually enjoy it. I have more days of feeling good as opposed to hours of feeling good. Starting the samento has helped my ibs and pms systems and completely irradicated the breast swelling I would get monthly.

The mesosilver really gave me a terrible migraine that lasted 2 days so I have cut back to 1/2 tsp 3 times a day. So I suppose it is stronger than the other silvers.

I got the propranolol which I am going to try tonight. Funny thing with this doctor, (not the same doctor who thinks I have lyme), he said migraines are caused from the blood vessels being constricted, which increases seratonin, which causes the migraine. So if that is the case, why was he prescribing me antidepressants before if I have high seratonin?

I am also going to get my mercury fillings removed. Have you had this done?

You are lucky to have a supported husband. You are right that he'll never really get what you're going through because he just hasn't been there. My family is the same. Even my father that has some firsthand knowledge of what I go through, just doesn't get the stuff that he never had...like anxiety attacks. As to my boyfriend of 15 years, I am somewhat disappointed in him. When I started feeling better this summer, I became more sociable and outgoing and he didn't like that and didn't want me going out anymore with other people unless he was there. It was almost as if he thought, she's well now, so she'll leave me. I think he likes me being sick at home.

Anyway, I hope I didn't bore you too much with this long posting. I was starting to yawn myself.

anvil

by the way, you said you sang in front of thousands of people. What kind of music did you sing?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.328 sec, (3)