CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crystal C. Energized Water machine and John E.

Views: 23,948
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 784,661

Re: Crystal C. Energized Water machine and John E.

I took water samples from my well in to be tested on Thursday. I have to wait 10 business days for the results.

I was making energized water yesterday and had a quart wide-mouth glass canning jar to collect the energized distilled water. I let it fill to about 2/3 and put the jar (uncovered) in the freezer. I just went to check it, hoping it would have peaks like the ice cubes. I was in for a big shock! The glass jar was shattered! The water had frozen and expanded with such force that it shattered the glass. I can see big bubbles in the ice. The big bubbles are near the bottom of the jar and that is where it shattered the jar. The jar is broken all the way around and from the bottom to the top. At the top the water did freeze with a dome-like peak, no air bubbles in the ice. Does anyone have any idea what would cause the ice to expand out and down with such force to shatter a canning jar??? Normally, the water would expand up and without a lid would just come out the top if there was more expansion than space in the jar. (I left more than enough room in the jar for normal expansion of freezing water)

I know one thing... I will never use glass to freeze this water again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)