CureZone   Log On   Join
preparing for 3rd flush, need advice grzbear or anyone!!

leyla Views: 1,134
Published: 16 years ago

preparing for 3rd flush, need advice grzbear or anyone!!

i had posted a couple of weeks ago about my 2nd flush and the fainting spells i had. I am preparing to flush again in a week, and just read grzbears post on problems with flushing, dehydration and preparing for flushing, and was also thinking about the same things.

Knowing now that it is appropriate to hydrate during the flush, with time alloted before and after flush drinks.... besides water, and a great diet, any other suggestions for preparing my body for the next flush?

My concerns are electrolyte and mineral availability. I do not have access to liquid minerals, but do to mineral supplements unfortunately only carried by GNC in my area. Would these be worth the bottle they are sold in?(they are VERY expensive here) I cannot obtain anything that needs to be ordered for the next several months. any suggestions with everyday items, or ways to gauge how well supplied my body is?

I hope i dont seem to be looking for easy answers. I have been reading many different areas of this website for over a year and really try to find out the answers on my own first, but this path is complex and i am still learning!
any help would be appreciated!
peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)