CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, "Mud" balls and LLB Question

Views: 2,215
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 792,677

Re: MH, "Mud" balls and LLB Question

You're 50/50 on the guess. Age is irrelevant in my view. I've flushed many stones over 4 flushes but I suspect I may have calcified stones from all the drugs and allergy shots as a child. I'm metal-free as far as teeth go, but not metal free in terms of vaccines.

Yes, I need to get to the bottom of this because I've pretty well covered the basics. Am I perfect? No, but I went 6mos WITHOUT Asthma from deworming, liver flushing, diet, and fasting. Then, I did another fast and a liver flush recently and its back again with nothing else changed! Its a mystery to me. I've been taking LBB for 1 year and can't say I have any bowel movement problems, so could it really be constipation? I assume you mean constipation of the body? I definitely have that becuase I've been draining and coughing up mucous like crazy. I have no idea where its coming from because I don't consume mucous-forming foods. All I can think of is my body is another cycle of detox. Dr. Christopher talks of these cylces.

I'm trying to retrace my steps to what protocol enabled me to be Asthma free in the past. This relapse has been discouraging to say the least.

Thanks for your thoughts.

PB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)