CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, "Mud" balls and LLB Question

MH 108 Views: 2,278
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 792,321

Re: MH, "Mud" balls and LLB Question

My theory is this:

You ever had 1 stone appear after a liver flush and your male and past age 30, then I suggest your never going to have a hard stone blocking the gallbladder, unless your diet is extremely poor and you consume lots of vitamins and very bad water.

People that get ill after or during the flush:
They are Constipated

People that have asthma after doing a 14 day orange juice fast and living on correct foods? From what I have read/seen this would be breaking the laws of nature.

In all cases, you start from scratch:
1. zero metals
2. home made distilled water
3. no vitamins
4. no breads/grains
5. no dairy
6. no meats
7. no heated foods/ no mixed foods
8. open the bedroom window while sleeping

etc., etc., etc. you must do what it takes to get to a point of reversal. The plane simple truth is the body is toxic due to constipation, the question is, what is the source of toxity that is causing the constipation.

99% of the people fail 1&2 above and rarely acheive 50% success at any of the other normal every day habits that cause health issues.

When the basics are all covered, then its time to research germ warfare and population controls that are in effect and how these effect you! One way or another, you must identify the enemy and learn to avoid it.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)