CureZone   Log On   Join
Make the SWF bearable!

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
didendi Views: 2,007
Published: 14 years ago

Make the SWF bearable!

Hello,

I'm a new member to curezone, but I've been reading this forum for quite some time. I'm on day 5 of Master-Cleanse but I don't think I could have gotten this far taking the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) as is. I'm not just whining either, I'm the kind of person who can stomach almost anything. The night before starting Master-Cleanse I drank the Smooth Move tea and hated it. I generally like licorice but the thick aftertaste was almost too much for me. Never mind though, I drank it and breathed deeply to curb the feeling that I was going to throw it back up.

Monday morning it was time for the salt water flush, and I was all for it. I mixed my water and salt (Redmond Real Salt) and took a drink. Ugh, it reminded me of all those times I accidentally drank sea water. I don't give up easily though, so I drank on. Half way through it I was at the kitchen sink throwing up most of it. Afterwards I downed the half I hadn't drank and was able to keep it down, but only just!

The next morning my mother suggested I squeeze a lemon into it, so I did. It made all the difference in the world! It didn't taste unpleasant at all. In fact, and I'm not exaggerating, I find it to taste more pleasant than the lemonade.

I suggest that those of you who find the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) far too hard to take do the same. Just squeeze a lemon (I do an entire lime) into your SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and you'll see how the taste is 100 times easier to manage. I squeeze half a lime into my Smooth Move now also, and it helps a ton. I'm very glad I started doing this because the SWF is my favorite part of The Master Cleanse so far.

I hope this helps some of you who are having a hard time with the SWF.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)