Re: Serge, don't give up

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Maryellen Views: 4,116
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 79,246

Re: Serge, don't give up

I was near death when I found Dr Clark's "Cure for all Cancers" book and got myself out of bed and living again before she introduced the zapper! Also, I had many diseases ie fibromyalgia which have disappeared. Much progress was made before the "Cure for all Diseases" book was released.
I did it with cleanses and herbs and environmental cleanups. The zapper just put the icing on the cake! I still zap almost everyday. I take certain supplements every morning and every night. I use Lugol's Iodine regularly also for the Salmonella and Shigella we pick up on fast foods. H Clark has made zapping easy with the new Program Drivers.

Zapping alone does very litte. Our foods and supplements are most important. Check out the "Eat Right for Your Type" information eg tomatos are poison for the B blood type. {I can testify to THAT. I used a tomato juice liver cleanse because it was easier than Dr Clark's cleanse. I got sick. I tried it twice! Then I learned the truth about tomato and me. Even though I passed thousands of gall stones, the tomato juice set me back a couple of steps.} Dr Clark's cleanses are designed to suit every type of person -- of course allergies must be taken into consideration.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)