CureZone   Log On   Join
Any boby please help!!!!!!!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Serge Views: 5,405
Published: 18 years ago

Any boby please help!!!!!!!!

Guys, Please if you Know anything about getting rid of lyme disease by means of zapping ,please let me know.

I've been sick more than 5 years but the malady was revealed just last summer ( together with viral encifalitis).

I've been given enormous amount of Antibiotics , have been seen by hundreds of doctors ( if you count from back in 1997).Nothing
or nobody has helped me . Before drawing the diagnose all the doctors ,including those who reveald the disease, would tell me that I thought everything up that I should get my had examined and all.
I am a medical student myself. Having finished 4 years of my medical Academi and tried a host of treatments I don't see any answer but natural medicine .
Here in America I 've found this wed site and that one of Doctor Clark and Doctor Jordon Rubin's .
Guys , I want this to help me .
Cause simetimes I feel like dying! And I caught myself on a thought recently that wouldn't mind to---I am so exhsosted that 2,5
I used anabolic steroids -That worsened my health totally . I dont
even look myself anymore .
And you know that most offending stuff -no doctor still ,even after the diagnosis registers any bad tends in my blood work.
"You are healthy as a bull" they say.
But I haven't lived a day since 1997 . It's been a nightmare .
You know I don't see dreams anymore .
EVERY DAY IN PAIN . AN enternal Fatige nomatter how long I sleep...... . PLEASE HELP.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)