CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ANVIL Views: 16,989
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 790,972

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Hey plantlover,

Well, I went to see my doctor yesterday. I asked him about the 4 part cortisol saliva test. He agrees that it is the better test, but it is not available in Canada. He wants me to fill out a questionare from this book he has by Julia Ross, called "The Mood Cure". It is an amino acid therapy chart questionare that is used as a guide to reverse neurotransmitter depletion that can cause symptoms that we have been having. He said that he has met Julia Ross and that she does good work. She told him that she sees many people with lyme disease that do not respond to her therapy. She says that the bugs must be killed first to then get a benefit from her therapy. Anyway, he wants to set up something with her, so that his patients get the saliva test through her clinics.

I did ask about what would cause the brain to keep telling the adrenals to produce more cortisol in order to drive us to exhaustion. He says it is because we are ill, and so the brain becomes stressed, and then sends out the signals. So you have to find the cause of the illness and fix that first in order to get the brain to stop being stressed and so relax and not send out the signals. In my case he still thinks it is lyme or nanobugs that is reaking havoc with my system. That is because I get a dieoff reaction when I take the TAO free samento and cumanda.

I read that you first started taking meds for your thyroid and then you got a adrenal problem. But what caused the problem with the thyroid to begin with? Maybe that is the underlying source of illness to begin with that began all your problems and not the meds that treated the thyroid. Maybe your meds for the thyroid had a strange reaction because of an underlying illness yet undiagnosed. Like Julia Ross uses 5-htp and L-trypthophan to treat many of the symptoms that I have. But they actually worsen my condition, which is what she was saying if a person has lyme they don't respond properly to her medication.

I am continuing with the samento and cumanda because of the die-off reaction that I am having showing that it is doing something. It has made me stronger at the gym when for years I was staying the same. I am around the same weight but my pants are really loose now, so what little fat I have has changed to muscle I suppose. I look around 110 pounds but am 123. I am going to take a day off a week from the samento/cumanda to recover from the die-off reaction which gives me extreme fatigue and get some sleep. Also, I am now starting mesosilver. My doctor has already tried it on some other patients and they say it is stronger than other silvers he has been giving them. He has spoken with Luke Lentz, MD who has been using high doses of mesosilver for lyme and hep C, who says that he has seen resolution of symptoms within 2 weeks taking 2 oz 4 times daily. My doctor hasn't confirmed the experience since no patient has yet tried that dose. I will offer to be the first if he gives me a deal on the silver. I think it would be about a gallon and I don't think I can afford it. But I am tolerating the dose of mesosilver, 1 tsp 3 times a day, quite well.

Have you tried any silver in the past? Maybe it would help you. It is the first thing that helped me. And the samento actually boosts your immune system to fight invaders.

Merry x-mas
anvil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (2)