CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

ANVIL Views: 17,006
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 789,734

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Thanks for the website info.

My bloodpressure used to be similar to yours which caused a lot of fatigue for me and the room to spin....almost pass out sometimes. Just walking up the stairs would cause my heart to pound. I've gotten better. My bloodpressure is around 110 over 75. But the times when my heart races it goes up somewhat...around 125 over 85. Have you checked your bloodpressure when your heartbeat is 100? You wrote that the propranolol was the lowest dose. Was that the timed release type? I was researching the propranolol and the pills that are not slow release seem to be good for the short term...I believe it was 3 hours. I am hoping that would work well just for the times I really need it.

I did try the licorice root for about a year. It helped to raise my bloodpressure a bit but it did nothing for my racing heart. I have a problem with potassium too. I can't take it without feeling worse. I avoid foods that have it like bananas. And I crave salt. Especially Celery salt for some reason.

Do you get migraines or anxiety with your adrenal fatigue?

I did read the Dr wilson's book. It was informative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)