CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sensations from zapping

Ztherapy Views: 2,286
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,938

Re: sensations from zapping

I have many of the same symptoms you are referring to: sinus pressure, my nose is completely stuffed up, my ears feel like they want to burst. I just finished 2 rounds with the zapper. The main reason I used it tonight is because I am having UNBELIEVABLE pain from an abcessed tooth. Zapping did somewhat intensify that pain like I put a live wire on it but I dozed off for a little while. When I woke up, my nose wasn't as stuffy and the sinus pressure and ears are a little better. Feeling the sensations is normal! My machine was down for a little while until I had a chance to explore it and fix it. I can touch those leads and tells whether it's working or not. I "feel it" in my fingers, hands and arms. Let's us know it is working. Now, if only that sweet little zapper truly could replace that root canaling dentist of mine!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)