I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I really want to know what the cause of this rash is. I've tried the other setting. My husband used the zapper a few times and nothing happened to him. I just want to know why the reaction only on the positive (red) side. Is it because there are a lot of parasites? I mean, belive me, I've tried everything, even used of that my dad has which was new at the time I tried it and the same happened. It's not the zapper, it is ME and I want to know what's wrong!!