CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help!

tyk96tyk96 Views: 2,219
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 789,301

Re: Need help!

Hi,,,

I am not the one that started this thread, but my condition is oral thrush.

about a month into oral thrush covering my mouth (august), i went to the hospital where they prescribed me Mycelex. I took it for four days, and completely got rid of all the symptoms. Then came the brain fog for like 4 days.

About 2-3 weeks after that ( i was being very carefuly with the diet but I still ate homemade bisquit, some honey and jam and fruit, just no junk food like i used to everyday ) tiny dots of thrush came back on my tongue. Since then, they have been spreading in my throat very slowly, mostly under control, but still spreading.

My chest hurts too with little coughs when I take a deep deep breath, but no fever or yellow flam.

WHAT CAN I DO????? I know my slight anemia and poor digestion and this thrush are all related,,,, but nothing seem to be working....

currently, I am on bunch of minerals and vitamins, plus
600 mg of grapefruit seed extract
homeopathic Candidas formula
homeopathic Licopodium
I am also swallowing crushed garlic that I mix with water

Is there something I can do that will just get rid of it fast and effectiely like myceles did?

I guess i could go back to taking antifungal, but I rather try natrual approaches first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)