CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, Question about diabetes

MH 108 Views: 1,319
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 789,009

Re: MH, Question about diabetes

As far as the pancreas is concerned:

It fills with stones and liver fluke worms, packs tight which makes it non-functional. In the human body, when one organ fails, other organs come to the aid and when the organs are maxed out, internally and the skin, then we have diabetes and all the other names for disease.

The MD states diabetes is self created and I would have to agree, yet, this is true for all diseases.

The brain and the pancreas are two hiding spots in the human body for worms and it is easy to see how the pancreas loads up with stones as well.

Some where in the 108 pages or on my files I explained this along with pictures of the worms that came out of the pancreas and the stones.

Diabetes is not a sugar problem in that we should avoid the 220+ natural sugars, it is a constipation problem, same as all health issues, it just takes a little extra effort. I always suggest all the standard clean ups, starting with teeth, water, diet, worms, stones, etc. and then if need be, the Clark 21 day mop up plan or and Russian Zapper 3X. The Orange juice fasting was also known as a cure and a few herbal aids as well, but if you forget the clean ups, you will never succeed for long, the basics must be followed up with.

I personally have NEVER EVER found one person with diabetes that wanted to be cured, not one has ever did anything more than their MD tells them. So I agree, it is a very self-created problem.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)