CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin Cancer Cured!!!

brewspad Views: 6,046
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 734,021

Re: Skin Cancer Cured!!!

Interesting story though I doubt that your anomaly was caused by just one exposure to a sun lamp.

I had several sores on my scalp that my dermatologist called pre-melanoma. I also had red spots on my lips that were given the prognosis of pre-cancer. My dermatologist said that both of these conditions were caused by over exposure to ultraviolet and had to have occurred several times. (I'm of Western European extraction.) The treatment I received over a period of more than five years for these conditions were burning off the sores on the scalp with liquid nitrogen and applying a cream which did a similar thing to my lips. Both of these treatments were required every six months.

About two years ago I began UT, starting out slowly with two or three ounces of urine ingested for about a week before expanding to a full one and a half cups or more per day. The effects were almost immediate. My athlete's foot condition which no doctor had been able to fix (it included toenail removal from both of my great toes, and both grew back infected) with either topical or oral treatment. There were other benefits too, but I'll stick to the pre-cancers. Within three months of internal UT I visited my dermatologist to have my pre-cancer treated with liquid nitrogen and she remarked that my scalp condition was significantly improved over the prior (six months ago) visit. I confided in her what I was doing and she told me that an Indian premier (she is from India) started UT when he was older and lived until age 99. I came back six months later having continued my UT on a daily basis and at that visit (nine months from my starting UT) she could find no pre-melanoma on my scalp nor any pre-cancer on my lips and I didn't have to have the liquid nitrogen treatment or the lip cream treatment. After several years of these treatments she also said "don't come back unless you get any more sores." That was well over a year ago and none of the sores have returned.

UT has provided me with far greater benefits than any other alternative therapies that I've tried.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)