CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's worth it!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,302
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 788,049

Re: It's worth it!

Sadly Dr. Mom is a herbalist...............

I like her because she is a great example of a Dr. John R. Christopher trained herbalist..........

She is not a healer or open minded and extremely religious in the mormon faith same as Dr. Christopher was. Dr. Christopher was a healer and gave the herbs a little credit.......and he was extremely open minded.

I do not like books that proclaim I can't cure this, I could not cure that, etc., etc. I tried to explain to Dr. Mom what her husbands diebetes problem was and she shut me down and had zero interest. She has her own health issues, same as Christopher does, because they are herbalist. David Christopher did agree with me when I explained why he had his problem and he had never expected it and when I enlightended him, he said it made sense. Did he change the problem? I doubt, because he is a herbalist. I gave him BOOK I and BOOK II and he never said thanks, never made a comment; just as I expected, because they are ONLY herbalist.

You will find that people who write health books, often have the same terriable health issues that many people their age does. Even the late great Dr. John R. Christopher ate him self to death, he lived on grains (starch). He proclaimed he could recognize a person who eats cheese by looking at the size of their butt, but he failed to recognize his own face, his own body and he died from eating his choices of food, just like we all will.

People e-mail me all the time and say what do you eat, what is your health and I tell them all, do not follow anyone!I do as I want and will pay the prices just the same as anyone else, but I do better each year... What I do does not make the truth anything but the truth. People need to understand NATURE (TRUTH) and not worry about what another human does.

Many authors write books for $$$$$$$ & fame, their book does not make them a healer or even able to save their own lives.

I use Dr. Christopher and Dr. Mom as two examples for the use of herbs, I use Dr. Krebbs for the historical use of desert parsley and Dr. Walker for the use of Olive Leaf, etc., etc. What these people died of or are dieing of, does not make their teachings false, it just means they often do not take their own advice. I have a book coming up soon that teaches this very concept and it is the best health book/author I know of, it blows BOOK I away, but BOOK I is needed first.

If we are sick and don't cure our selves, then shame on us, we have accepted our own fate of death by food.

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (2)