CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Google Advertisement
ANVIL Views: 17,009
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 787,726

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

Hi plantlover,

My doctor said I could go ahead and get tested for nanobugs or lyme but it would cost me $600.00 US and up for me to do that as I live in Canada and that kind of more accurate testing is not available here. So I opted to try the treatment without the testing which is expensive enough. As to the saliva test, my doctor didn't mention it, but I will bring it up when I see him this Thurday. What is the cost of that kind of testing. Can you direct me to a websight for that so that I can then pass the info on to my doctor if he has not heard of it. He is very open to new ideas and has followed up on something I have mentioned in the past.

You said you tried propranolol for 6 weeks. What kind of doses were you taking daily? I think I want to try it just for when my heart races, or with a bout of anxiety, not constantly, as I think it would make excercising more difficult. Does your blood pressure maintain normal levels without the propranolol?

Neuroscience mentioned some products they would like you to try. I just want to mention that I looked up the ingredients. I tried 5-HTP and also had tryptophan prescribed to me. Both of them made the pulses, jolting awake, and electrical feeling worse. Much worse. So I just want you to be aware that could happen before you try the products. I also tried sleeping pills which did the same thing, just made me more exhausted. When I was well, they would knock me out no problem.

How long were you taking the Cortef? Has it given you any relief? I have tried the isocort without any results. As to the omega oils. I take omega 3 only. The omega 6 make me feel worse.

I have been considering for a long while natcell adrenals from Atrium Biotechnologies. It is very expensive. I am leaving it to the very end if nothing else works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.609 sec, (1)