CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

ANVIL Views: 17,459
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 787,187

Re: Any Success With Neurological HPA Axis Symptoms?

I have had similar symptoms. I get that electricity feeling but it is all over my body. It seems to build up in my hands and feet. It feels like I could shoot lightning bolts out of my fingers if that were possible. I can feel the pulses all over my body and count them with my heartbeat without touching the points. I have also got the jolting awake thing which just left me exhausted. I also get that tingling feeling all over. I hate those symptoms more than any other problems including migraines that I get. I was tested for adrenal problems with the blood test and urine test but it didn't show anything, which surprises me since I can feel my adrenals overreacting constantly.

I have shown improvement with these symptoms by taking Colloidal Silver . Also, I am now taking tao free samento which boosts the immune system, and cumanda with a HMO neuro probiotic. My doctor seems to think my problems are due to nanobugs. I can drink coffee for the first time in years without staying up for 30 hours, so it must be helping somewhat. Also, going in the sauna and sweating it out does wonders in the short term.

I have tried countless things before this protocol without success, which included scd diet, candida diet, cleanses, adrenal herbs etc. The only thing that provided a little relief at that time was absorbable calcium and avoiding potassium rich foods. That helped with the jolting awake somewhat.

I am going to continue the samento, cumanda, and Colloidal Silver . But I am going to try to get a beta blocker...inderal/propranolol prescribed to me. It is a beta blocker which is supposed to block adrenaline and make you calm and slow heartbeat which races when my adrenaline seems to be going haywire.

regards,
anvil

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.858 sec, (1)