CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telman's 37th and 38th Flush reports - Final

Telman Views: 5,841
Published: 16 years ago

Telman's 37th and 38th Flush reports - Final

Flush 37

Carried out on the 14th November 2006 using 8 fluid ounces each of olive oil and lemon juice fortified with powdered turmeric and fresh ginger juice; 16 fluid ounces of potion in total. I take both pre-flush doses of Epsom Salts (A dessertspoon full rather than a tablespoon full) with a pint of water an hour each side to ensure I am fully hydrated. I drank an early morning dose of Epsom Salts at 5.00am after sleeping peacefully and finally arose at 7.00am when I consumed a hydration drink of warm water with half a teaspoon of sea-salt, half a teaspoon of baking powder and a tablespoon of honey.

What came out?

6 dull green stones about 0.5 cm in size
About 1.5 teaspoonfuls of very small stones.

On the 21st November after returning from the gymnasium and enjoying a beverage of tea with a chocolate digestive biscuit (cookie) I suffered a short gallbladder pain event. I took 2 teaspoons of Epson salts in a little warm water and moved around collecting the vegetables from the garden. After 10 minutes it had gone. Although this was a little disconcerting it was nothing compared to the agony of my pre-flush days where pain would last hours on end.

Flush 38

Despite being a full moon it is my schedule to flush on the 5 December 2006. I did a full 2 hour work out in the gymnasium during the afternoon to increase my metabolism. I took special care to re-hydrate myself by drinking a pint of water with a pinch of salt on the hour between the doses of Epson salt. I adopted the Hulda Clark e protocol taking the Epson salts at 6.30 and 8.30 pm, a pint of water with a pinch of salt at 5.30, 7.30 and 9.30 pm and the flush potion at 10.30 pm. The flush potion consisted of 8 fluid ounces each of freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil with about a teaspoon each of fresh ginger juice and ground turmeric. A further early morning and final dose of Epson salt was consumed at 6.00 am. At about 9.00 I started to pass stones.

What came out?

3 green stones about 1.0 cm in size
10 green stones about 1.0 cm in size
20 green stones about 0.5 cm in size
About 1 tablespoonful of very small stones.

The fact that stones are still being produced now after 38 flushes and in such large quantities is a clear indication that there may be another factor, which is not easily explained, causing the ‘stones’. The current stone expulsion rate is about 2.5 mL every 20 days and has pretty much constant for the last 12 flushes. There are also peaks where up to 25 ml of stones can be expelled. I now have enough data to analyse what I think may be the mechanism of flushing. I have used my knowledge of statistics to predict forward another 18 month and then produced the graph below, which shows the actual flushes against my best estimate of the volume of stones. If I continue to flush for another 18 month I would still be expelling 2.5 mL every of green stones every 2 to 3 weeks, although I am not prepared to prove that.

Liver Flushing cleanses the liver and I have no doubts in my mind about that fact. What is expelled in the stools following the flush is the question that I want to explore. Liver Flushing has the potential to release anything in the biliary system which includes the following:

1. Hard pigment and calcified stones; consist of various colours and shapes. I have seen pictures of these posted by on the curezone gallery and produced one myself.
2. Green ‘soft’ cholesterol stones. The shapes of these tend to be angular where they touch other stones and may be coated yellow. In general there are not ball shaped. I have seen plenty pictures of these.
3. Congestion and liver stones ; these can be expelled as pieces of coral, lentils, gravel, and clay. When I expelled my liver congestion it came out looking like peanut-brittle on another occasion like dirty sticky clay.
4. Biliary sludge; which is thick glutinous green bile and is very soft jelly or viscous liquid. It is a super-saturation state of bile where cholesterol crystals form and is considered to be a pre-cursor to cholesterol gallstone development.
5. Bile which comes from the liver and gallbladder covers a spectrum of viscosity from water-like as it enters from the liver to thick jelly by the walls of the gallbladder.
6. Parasites, mucus, bacteria and toxins.

The question is what happens to the bile when it enters the digestive tract during a flush. The answer probably depends on a number of factor including the individuals own metabolism. About 14% of bile is solid matter. A flush could result in about 225 mL of bile being released from the gallbladder of which 31 mL (2 tablespoons) could be solid matter. If you take into consideration that much of the bile is concentrated then the amount of solid matter is much higher. I believe that this solid matter is converted to the green peas that we commonly see after a flush. They tend to be round clumps of soft material. To the casual eye true cholesterol Gallstones and bile stools can look the same and it is difficult to recognise the difference flush to flush. I have seen both types of stones present in the same flush.

In the picture below are illustrated the two different types of ‘stones’ .The ‘bile-stools’ are clumps and may even be embedded with food matter while the cholesterol Gallstones are quite clearly defined with angular clean smooth faces where they touch against other stones in the gallbladder. The ‘bile-stools’ are from flush 36 while the Gallstones are from flush 17. It is obviously difficult to discern bile-stools, cholesterol gall stones and possibly biliary sludge because they are all, essentially, consists of the same material, which is bile. They are also acted upon by the digestive tract which may make them difficult to recognise accurately as this can change the way they look. It is important not to make the assumption that all the green pebbles are ‘bile-stools’; a small troublesome gallstone could go unnoticed among a large volume of bile-stools. One must not loose sight of the fact that liver-flushing removes gallstones restore biliary function and is a beneficial therapy for breaking the gastric absorption cholesterol cycle and expelling stale bile. We all live in an unnatural world where our primitive habitual routines no longer keep our bodies in good condition and consequently we may need a little external help like liver-flushing; that is our belief. In cleaning the liver it is possible to influence and improve the functioning of the body to help cure ourselves, this is our faith.

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/composite1.jpg

Now that I have a healthy biliary system I produce a regular amount of “bile-balls” after each flush. Bile goes through natural biological phases of thickening and thinning and this may result in an occasional increase or decrease in the amounts of “bile-balls”. My observations indicate that he cycle is a multiple of about 30 days. This would tend to tie up with experiments and observations written up in various medical papers. When this natural cycle stalls because of illness, drugs, stress, etc; gallstones start to form and grow slowly, however, true cholesterol gallstones grow slowly at about 2.5 mm per year.

Looking at the results graph it can be seen that initially I expelled the congestion and true stones and that now it has settled down to a constant rate. It can be argued that flush procedure was probably completed around 150 days at flush 14 and that a maintenance flush would have taken care of any stubborn congestion. However, it could also be argued that the flush wasn’t finished until 378 days at flush 28. I was not getting three clear flushes in a row because my metabolism wasn’t compatible with this rule. We must not forget that we are all different.

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/Chart38.jpg

I will not be flushing on a routine basis anymore as I feel I have completed the programme and need to concentrate my time and thoughts on other issues. I shall be adopting a maintenance programme of two flushes a year.

I decided to talk to the patient support line in the UK. In case you don’t know we have a national free health service in the UK funded through government taxes and we can access expert medical advice over the phone. They told me that there is a change in the way that doctors (not necessarily surgeons) view gallbladder pain. The use of modern key-hole surgery using laser scalpels have resulted in a rapid rise in the number of gallbladder operations, but it isn’t logical to perform an operation just because it is easy. However, care doctors are waking up to the fact that gallbladders can be left alone if they cause only occasional painful attack. It also appears that that a growing number of people who have had gallbladder surgery continue to suffer pain. There was something else not related to the stones or sludge that was causing the problem. In conclusion it is best to carry-on regardless using a combination of diet, exercise and some supplements (eg fish oil, dandelion, taurine etc) to control the condition; and of course our secret weapon, liver-flushing.

NOTE: These are my opinions. An opinion is belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (5)