CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hows everyone doing?

redlepton Views: 1,038
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 773,216

Re: hows everyone doing?

Hi Rygar,

I'm still doing the warrior diet, on most days. I still try to eat mostly raw.

I haven't gotten to work out as much as I had planned because my daughter got moved to a different class at school and had her hours reduced (she is in a special needs school and she's not so special anymore - good for her, bad for my workout schedule). I've been running 3 miles 1-4 times per week, but not lifting many weights.

I've gained about 2 pounds since school started, which is slightly less than my goal. But, I got a scale and had dropped a little lower in weight than I had thought (my clothes fit me the same, so I didn't know; I had only lost weight in the waist area, which can't be that bad). I have my daughter on a waiting list for a preschool with longer hours, so hopefully I can hit the weights again in a few months. I don't think I'll be big enough by next September to compete in the bodybuilding contest, though. I found out that they have so few women here competing that they combine the featherweight and lightweights together, so that's everyone under 128 pounds. Maybe in a few years...

Today my main meal was olives stuffed with garlic - I ate 3 9oz jars. Then, I had a small salad. I've been trying to vary the amounts and types of foods I eat on different days, like the articles you post suggest. I think that way of eating makes a lot of sense. I think I have more energy now than I used to. I don't even feel physically all that bad on my "cheat days".

I've been doing some colon/intestinal cleanses lately. Okrapepsin, Oxypowder , Dr. Schultze. I'm mixing and matching. Hoping to get more absorbtion of the foods I eat.

Thanks for all your help and support on this forum.

Tina.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)