CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zapper/placebo

Paint Lady Views: 1,713
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,535

Re: zapper/placebo

I have had excellent results with the zapper. I passed visible, 1 inch or longer, parasites when I first used it. Over a period of a month of use I had a cyst which look like a cancerous tumor I had seen on a web site go down to a mearly swollen looking area. It's gone down about three fourths in size or if I had to give measurements I would say it was about 1 and a half inch to about a half inch. It no longer throbs. I discontinued my zapper throughout christmas and it's not gotten large again even though my treatment wasn't complete. I know that one day it will be completly gone without surgery thanks to the use of the zapper and the removal of toxins had to be involved. I also used to have continually itching skin which would keep me up nights. Sometimes even wake me up. That's gone now too. My skin has always been oily so dry skin wasn't the problem.

Since my results have lasted several months now I'd say that isn't a placebo effect.

I hope this encourages you to take the step and buy one. I thought so well of them I gave 4 away as christmas gifts.

Take care,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.500 sec, (1)