CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Ozoneman big help

raider Views: 2,261
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,210

Re:Ozoneman big help

Good Morning,
~YOU HAVE BEEN A BIG HELP~

I sure appreciate you answering my questions. I am so excited and plan to go and see if I can get a mask today and get my tank filled up.

Thank you for taking the time to explain how it works as far as the room air and the mask and how much to use.
I guess this tank will most likely last me about 10 days at a time with sleeping if I use it for 8 hours a night.

As for my steam sauna how much of that would I use?

As for my house I found out last year that they come around here during Mosquito season for months out of the year and spray our area at night for Mosquitos while we are sleeping They just drive by with the fog going and saturate the area we live down by a creek and I guess they spray anywhere in our town that is by any water. That did not make me feel so good. They do this at 2-3 am when your sleeping with your windows open and coolers on isnt that nice?

I also think it has something to do with pesticides I was reading about a chemical I think it was called choralide(Spelling) I cannot remeber the name but they used it on the older houses for termites they saturated the ground under and around the homes before they built them until they found out years later like in 1988 they stopped doing this and so it will always leach this out into the air around the home.

This house is in a wonderful area and its a beautiful home but something around here is getting my health just keeping me toxic puffy and it is worse in the winter when I am in all day.
Also I am home all day because of my online business so We maybe looking at selling and moving sometime next year. Thats what my gut feeling is telling me anyway.

You will be hearing alot from me around here in this forum I look forward to sharing info..
Thanks again for your time and input!
Blessing, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)