CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

molly bloom Views: 5,471
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,067

Re: New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

Hi Brian:

I gave up coffee a year ago. My husband and I both had a very bad case of acid reflux at the very start of this big health adventure. We are Peet's lovers. We started with just Green Tea, and that took a bit of the edge off. Now we cut that out mostly and just drink a green drink in the morning. With my green drink, we mix one packet of Emerg-C and Goji Juice. We haven't been sick once this year, while everyone around us is falling apart...Love that. That green drink concoction really peps you up, and I don't miss coffee one bit (except for the occasional visit to Peet's for the taste alone. But I feel like spinning through the ceiling when I do have some now. We are not big chocolate eaters. But red wine...sigh.

I live near Napa, and we treat ourselves to cases of the red from V Sattui. Also, my parents just gave up drinking, as my Dad put it...our doctor is a puritan.. and Dad is giving me case by case of the wine they have stored. I drank a bottle of 1987 Rafanelli Cab this weekend and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. None of the wine from the 20 cases have gone to vinegar so far!! We have two cases from the San Francisco Symphony I think they are 80's. There are quite a few 67's and some 78's. Yikes, if red wine is causing this I'm totally doomed.

I'm going to post the vinpocetine on Ask Curezone and see if anyone has had experience with it.

Do you live in the east bay? It would be great to exchange acupunturist or doctor names if we find anyone exceptional.

I've opened my email up so you can email me if you like. We can still come here and discuss therapies for the benefit of the group too.

Thanks.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)