CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ionic Breeze & Ozone Air Machines

ozoneman Views: 1,875
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 785,152

Re: Ionic Breeze & Ozone Air Machines

Hi dbb
General concensus seems to be with Enaly. They can be bought on E-bay. They have a 200 mg unit and a 500 mg air unit. Both are reliable and live up to the warranty. Beyond that you'll have to replace plates.I personally don't believe their outputs are nearly as much as they say they are.
Others seem to like Aranizer, but if I were you I'd check the former posts on this subject. I wouldn't buy one again. There's way better units for the money. Customer service seems to be a concern. Some like Air Ozone.I can't comment on them because I have no experience with them.
A great little unit I found is on my website. It's the model 308 by AquaSun Ozone. It gives neg ions as well as ozone. Don't be fooled by the seemingly low ozone output specs on the unit. It cleaned up a 10X10 room that several cats had used as their litter box in just twelve hours. I don't have more than about 6 months experience with it so won't comment on it's longevity.If you want to look , the website URL is in my profile.
Hope this helps
Cheers,
paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (1)