CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

molly bloom Views: 5,432
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 784,961

Re: New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

Brian! That's exactly what these Support Forums are all about. No other place can we talk about these problems, our bowel movements, our sores, our spewing...whatever. It's like we are a bunch of senior citizens complaining about this and that pain LOL!! It's the ultimate...misery loves company scenario. And then the joy when someone overcomes something meaningful to them. It also gives great hope.

After all, we are experimenting, all of us. We have taken our own health in our hands, and that in itself feels empowering.

Heck, type away. Write a novel if you want, I'll read the whole thing, line for line, as will many others.

I've gotten depressed too about this, and some other things that just don't seem to be clearing up. But I keep reading about something else, like what you posted, and so I've started researching it. Mayo Clinic has some side effects listed for this...but that is an allopathic website, which I do read too when I'm into the research mode. It said:

Side effects of vinpocetine may include upset stomach, vertigo, anxiety, nausea, facial flushing, sleep problems and headache.

Heck, maybe I'll just start eating the vinca minor growing in my yard - Ha Ha.

I know how hard it is to convey how one is feeling. My husband suffers from clinical depression, and so many have just told him to "buck up" or "snap out of it". Brother, how frustrating for him. He finally described it to me very well. He said "you know what it is like to have a bad day. Everything seems off, and you feel so gloomy and full of doom? You don't feel in control of your emotions, and you are unsure how to deal with the smallest decisions. Now multiply that by 10, and have one of those days every day." He even described it at times as having an out of body experience. Wow, did I get it then. And my heart went out to him. I know I can't fix him, I can only be here for him, and make his home life something that doesn't add to the situation.

Very interesting what you said about the Chinese acupuncture. I'm checking out a Japanese acupuncturist that I've heard is awesome. I'll let you know how that goes. And I think I am going to get that vinpocetine. I'm going to to the health food store today anyway. Hey, at 50, I definitely could use anything that helps with my memory.

I was thinking of getting a white noise machine for christmas? What do you think of that?

Take care,

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)