CureZone   Log On   Join
look into ozone insufflation

finallyfaith Views: 5,987
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 784,084

look into ozone insufflation

ozone is a powerful healing force. one woman on the oxygen forum here on curezone was healed from stage IV cancer with ozone therapy. ozone works by destroying pathogens, soothing inflammation, and giving your body the raw material it needs to heal itself.

most do ozone therapy by drinking ozonated water. however, you can get a high grade machine and can infuse the ozone gas directly into the body. for men the ear and the anus are the two orofices that can recieve direct ozone insufflation.

i have personally never heard of any one trying to treat tinnitus with ozone insufflation, so you would be on the cutting edge. but i have heard that ear insufflatio of ozone has resulted in lots of drainage from the ears and then much sharper hearing and a feeling of clear headedness and the elminination of "brain fog." so i do think its at least worthwhile to investigate and look into it.

there are some very knowledgable people on the oxygen forum who can help you out with machines and technical questions.

good luck to you, i hope you find healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)