CureZone   Log On   Join
Thankyou! Re: Can NO-GRAIN DIET CAUSE candid to go mycelial??

Views: 6,446
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 784,558

Thankyou! Re: Can NO-GRAIN DIET CAUSE candid to go mycelial??

Hi Shinnob, and thanks SO much for your valuable info - it was great to read about all your experiences, and it may save me from a long & needless starvation diet if the candida is not really the main point! I've read the website and it also rings a few bells with me, as well as your own experiences. Although I don't seem to react as badly to all of the foods you react to, there's no doubt there has to be an underlying reason why "normal" candida becomes a big problem, and clearly there must be some reason why my immune system hasnt been what it should be, so the no-grain diet maybe isnt right for me - Im open-minded to anything that may help, and recently started trying some yeast-free sprouted-rye (Essense) bread each day, and feel better, not worse! I have a problem with wheat, but like you, whole cooked oats seem to give me strength too!

I will try everything suggested on the website you gave me and see what happens! Thanks again! M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.313 sec, (1)