CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can NO-GRAIN DIET CAUSE candid to go mycelial??

Shinnob Views: 6,372
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 778,554

Re: Can NO-GRAIN DIET CAUSE candid to go mycelial??

< I guess i had it all my life but it was causing all sorts of undefined symptoms like low energy, maybe endometriosis.>

I think Candida was a mild part of your problem but have you ever been over to http://www.sensiblehealth.com?

I got very ill and also did a strict candida diet/antifungals to the point of becoming way too thin and no symptoms subsided.

I am more prone to think you have congested liver issues, which I do as well.

This can't be diagnosed by the way. No doctor will attest to it. I did the Liver Flush she says to do on this site after having an ultrasound saying I had no Gallstones and I flushed out close to one hundred stones.

Now her diet is difficult to stick to, but it is different and similar to the
candida one. But I think if one cheats on holidays they will be okay.

The major thing is to do the flushes and try to adhere to as much as the diet as possible. For me I get super sick if I eat meat, that is where the Candida diet
stopped me in my tracks. When I did it I got major low blood Sugar attacks.

Also it is important to stay away from estrogenic foods and you would be surprised to find out what is and isn't estrogenic.

I thought stevia and msm were failsafe supplements/sweeters. Not for me.

My endo gets instantly worse. Turmeric the same thing, and it isn't a die off
thing either because I felt better at first when taking them, but it got worse to
the point that I could take a pill and be doubled over in pain inside of 15 minutes.

Certain squashes and garlic made the pain worse, they are also estrogenic.

This sensiblehealth site has made more sense than most for me. I admit
I have trouble giving up for the diet but have sworn to dedication on it after
the holidays this year.

I can't take any hormones at all, progesterone makes me depressed and sicker.

I have tried threelac and other things. Flax is estrogenic and all fish oils
make me sicker. With a congested liver, most oils other than olive can be a problem.

My body temp went sub par on the candida diet. I eat steel cut oats every morning and my temp is normal. Body temp can dip from low blood sugar, it isn't always thyroid. The doctors tried to treat me for thyroid and adrenal issues, I got sicker.

Ginseng and rhodiola and ginger were all recommended by doctors and they made me sicker. They are all estrogenic.

If your liver isn't working right, the thyroid won't either.

I dont' know your racial background, the woman who authored http://www.sensiblehealth.com is a Chinese woman that lives in Canada. I'm mostly white but a quarter American Indian. The only reason I bring that up is that my tribe and Chinese people were/are traditionally fish and rice people. I think genetics play a role in it sometimes.
Who knows ay?

Well if you get a chance, have a look at her site. Maybe it may be of help.

Shinnob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (2)