CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zapper and dental plan again

Paint Lady Views: 1,710
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 78,429

Re: zapper and dental plan again

Oops! I forgot to mention that I looked up her dental plan in my copy of her book and it has a chart saying to replace the metal stuff with metal free plastic. You would need to trust your dentist to make sure he isn't using the bad plastic. Are you sure the holes she is filling with paste aren't holes from tooth extraction? I seem to remember having to fill a wisdom tooth extraction hole that got infected once with some type of zinc paste which had to be cleaned daily and put back in. If it is a filling surely it can't be a deep one or the tooth would break. And if she is filling cavitations with paste in your book would you mind telling me which one you have. I probably ought to buy it before I start calling dentists.

I live in Indiana so what is the name of that dentist you were talking about? I'm going to see if I can get an appointment with him.

Thanks,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)