zapper and dental plan again

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Paint Lady Views: 1,679
Published: 20 years ago

zapper and dental plan again

Well I had the weekend to think about the colliodal mercury question. Cutie Pie, I'm guessing Dr. Clark hasn't replied yet? I will admit that when I am zapping I think about this a lot. It's gotten me worried. I have been trying to keep my mouth open and as dry as possible to help circumvent this. But I am more worried about leaching than it being a colliodial. The reason I'm think this is that you said you had a metallic taste in your mouth. I also had that happen once. Colliodial silver doesn't taste metallic to me and I have had at least 5 different brands of it. So the molecules of mercury, or worse thallium, or whatever must be larger than what is in colliodial silver. The good point is that it wouldn't be going to a cell level in the whole body. The bad point is that it could still be a sign of it being leached out of the teeth. Or, not as likely, it could also be a sign that the parasites in the gums which are attached to the toxins are dieing and releasing the metals into our mouths. I am saying that based on Dr. Clarks research saying that parasites were always with toxins and she wasn't sure which attracted which.

Interesting to note though. I had thought that the zapper was making my gums irritated for a few days(couple of weeks ago I think). I was examining them tonight and I had one tooth that has had a low gum line for years. The gum has actually grown back to a since I started with the zapper and liver flushes. The new skin is dark and kind of looks like fresh scar tissue. Whether this is gum tatooing I'm not sure it may just mean that it's new tissue. If it eventually turns a more normal color I'll post about it again. My gums feel fine now and are no longer sensitive or hurting. In fact they look healthier than they have in a long time.

I have another theory to mention too. If you have bacteria on your tongue, which apparently most people do. Then the zapper kills the bacteria isn't it possible that you would suddenly be able to taste the metal in your mouth that was there all along. I've been thinking about this because I sometimes wake up tasting that metal taste. Yet another reason to get the Amalgams out quickly.

Also I have been thinking of what my husband said about Ohms law. I'm not sure how he could be right since Dr. Clark says that the zapper kills parasites in the whole body. It's a question I would like to pose to her so I'd love to have that email address you used to post to her. Either she isn't explaining that you have to move the zapper around your body for it to work. Or he is wrong because of some research that she has uncovered. It's got to be one of the two.

Take care,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (2)