CureZone   Log On   Join
New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great pric...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

End Constipation Now

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

End Constipation Now

Clark Kidney Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H

Clarkia Extra Strong

End Constipation Now

briandw Views: 9,832
Published: 15 years ago

New and Old Tinnitus Sufferer with a question about T gone

Hi all,

I've been a musician all my life and after many years of gigging, had a low level tinnitus in both ears that was negligible and never bothered me at all. Then, 10 years ago, I played two nights in a particularly loud situation and that was it: I developed fullness in both ears and then devastating off the charts tinnitus. So here's the good news first: I cured myself once already! How? mostly I think it was time. My positive message is, if it;s cochlear damage from noise exposure, it may resolve itself over time.

Over a period of 8 months or so, the tinnitus diminished until, somewhere along the line, maybe two years or so, it was for all intents and purposes, gone! As I said, that was 10 years ago. I got out of live playing and started producing and teaching and everything was fine, that is, until about six weeks ago when I made a fatal stupid mistake in the studio. While searching for a ground loop, I accidentally created the perfect storm for the ultimate feedback loop from hell. That was it, I now have the worst tinnitus I have ever experienced-in both ears- a screaming high frequency melange of infernal sound 24/7.(well, except when I'm asleep!)

Strangely, this came along with a feeling of inflammation in the ears, something that had not occurred on the last go round. I asked my doctor and he seemed to think the two were unrelated. I am not so sure. Does anyone know if a sudden loud noise like the one I experienced could damge the tissues to the point where inflammation occurs?

Unfortunately, I had to leave for a month on a very stressful trip to China right after this happened. This has to be the noisiest place in the world.,as they are building everywhere you go night and day. A quiet moment consisted of three power drills, 2 electric saws, six busses and a guy practicing erhu all at once. Usually it was way worse. I wore earplugs because I seemed to have developed hyperaccusis as well as the tinnitus. I have since been told that wearing earplugs with hyper accusis may not be such a good idea.

As far as hearing loss goes, well that's a given. Apparently, even a little high frequency loss can cause this kind of tinnitus. I always had above average hearing, which according to my own theory, left me more vulnerable to noise induced cochlear damage. But everybody's different...I;m trying really hard not to think I'm permanently screwed.

So I am clinging to the hope that, as before, this too shall pass, although from I experience I know it could take a long, long time.

Last thing. Does anyone know if T-Gone works at all? I know it looks like a scam, but after speaking with the owner, I am convinced that at least in her case, she found a cure and that she honestly believes in the product. Whether it works for the majority of people who take it is anyones's guess. I searched and there's only one guy who actually tried it who dissed it. But he said it looked like a bag of sugar, and as anyone familiar with homeopathic remedies knows, it IS mostly in a inert base of some sort, in this case a base of lactose and sugar. The active ingredients are supposedly potentized by some sort of arcane dilution process. I wouldn't even try it except that once, when I was suffering from extreme allergies I visited a classical homeopathist (one remedy, taken only once!) who gave me a three hour video interview, studied it intensely and came up with a remedy which I took just once and bam! My allergies were gone forever! So maybe there's something to homeopathy. On the other hand, I tried it with other problems with no results.

At any rate, I am looking for support right now. My girlfriend doesn't understand what Im going through and neither does my family.
So, any words of compassion and support would be appreciated.

cheers,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)